Immunity sounds like a nice term doesn’t it? Not really. My lawyer forwarded me the scanned document of a “compulsion order” where I was granted immunity for tomorrow. This means I lose my “right” to assert my 5th amendment privilege. If someone refuses to testify once they have been granted immunity, they can face contempt charges.
That means both Matt and I both have immunity for tomorrow.
- starmichael said: I’m so sorry dude, I <3 you so much. I’m ridding up tomorrow to give all the supports i can. i have so much irrational fingers crossed action going on for you right now.
- itslindseyam reblogged this from leahxvx and added:
- catbikini said: oh good luck!
- mattack said: From what I understand, immunity means they can’t use what you say against you, hence no 5th amendment rights… But it does mean they can use what you say against someone else. Kudos to you for not cooperating.
- rawgothinsurrection said: So fucked, uggh :(
- allmenarerapists likes this
- imfuckingdead said: U DA SHIT C-PELT!!!!!
- gutter-snipe reblogged this from leahxvx
- theoldworldisbehindus likes this
- bitethebolster said: :/
- nicolexvx reblogged this from leahxvx
- 4thmansionofthemoon said: this is so fucked. stay safe.
- damnyoucharlesmanson likes this
- human-resentipede said: :((((((
- mystichands said: :(
- inherit-the-wasteland said: wait so this mean youre going to be facing contempt charges?
- alittlemorehope reblogged this from leahxvx and added:
- nuclearsad reblogged this from leahxvx
- barewithmezine reblogged this from leahxvx
- halfahole said: youtube.com/watch?v…
- ratkingxvx likes this
- obscenegestur reblogged this from leahxvx and added:
- mybrainsdead said: what a load of shit :/
- you-shouldbehatedhere said: How was this ‘immunity’ given to you?
- leahxvx posted this